Making sure my files are safe used to be stressful. I had files stashed on external hard drives, thumb drives and even used clunky, old file servers to make sure my data was backed up. But these basic methods of backup still left me vulnerable. What would happen if a hard drive crashed? How would I know my files are safe if I were to lose my thumb drive? How could I share and collaborate on these backed up files? Consider this:
- A laptop is stolen every 53 seconds in this country
- At least one USB thumb drive with data is lost at work each month
- 140,000 hard drives crash in the U.S. each week…Yikes!
It didn’t take me long to realize that I needed a better solution – one that could offer secure backup with easy file sharing capabilities.
File sharing and backup that’s simple and secure… SecuriSync is a robust file sync and share tool that facilitates data backup. Imagine never having to worry about your data again! With SecuriSync, users can backup their files to a powerful enterprise-class data center with a 99.999% uptime guarantee and file redundancy while having the added benefits of file sharing and collaboration.
Why backup to SecuriSync? Here are three reasons:
- High security of data. Every file saved in SecuriSync is replicated to redundant storage clusters, and can by synced locally onto your computer, to help minimize the risk of data loss. In the unlikely event of a service outage, users can still access all their locally synced data
- World-class data infrastructure. SecuriSync is delivered through Intermedia’s world-class data infrastructure with multi-tenant platforms secured with redundant firewalls as well as facilities with dedicated, full-time certified security personnel.
- Compliance across industry and vertical-specific standards. SecuriSync takes strict security measures to reach regulatory compliance across industry and vertical-specific standards including PCI DSS, privacy safe harbor principles and HIPAA
Give us a call at 770.788.8089 to get started today.